Monday, August 15, 2011

Romantic Poetry

Romantic poetry - Nothing else is an arrangement of beautiful words, beautiful, elegant line into several lines, then a few bars are awesome, yes that's Romantic Poetry that can make the heart a person who is being attacked by Firus love,

Romantic poetry is already a trend adolescence today, interrupted interrupted their courtship interspersed with fondling or anything romantic, well please read Romantic Poetry  below


Romantic Poetry | Friend So Love

I still remember that night .....
When you choose me to be your friend ...
Joy and sorrow we live .....
Without limitation of our


Flowing like water eroding stone steep nan ...
No rock was now even more depleted
without any certainty where the flight of the gravel ...
Crashes without meaning ....

Faithful waiting time and accompany us,
Joy and sorrow slalu time together ...
Tirelessly awaits us ...

Now the restriction increasingly dim as a rock
Bersorai more water now play its part among us ....
Whether true or false we are .....
Between us there is only love without meaning ....
Let this time of sentencing certainty
Between you and me


Romantic Poetry | Love Remain Faithful

Dear ...

Now delete all separators,,
I'm here and always here,,

What is pressure?
What is anger?

I am the secret that should not be ye conceal,,
I am something that you should not forget,,
When iramaku vibrating in your heart, why are you surprised?
Because I'm the rhythm dihatimu it,,

Listen to your heart rhythm if allowed to,,
I'm here, across all barriers and obstacles,,
I'm here for you,,

Me and only me in your memory,,
I was in all the questions and answers,,
I tersemai in every dream,,
And I'm in your view,,

Only I slalu you see,,
I'm here for you,,
Forever ... ..


Romantic Poetry | Love Sincerity

I was very mencitaimu ....
how I love you ....
but why did you leave me ....? ? ?
kumembutuhkanmu while ....
what's my fault you ....? ? ?

if you know ....
in my heart there's only you ....
beautifully engraved your name in my heart ....
inside my brain remembered behaved ....
in every breath, blow love you ....
but you do that ....
always hurt me ... kecewakanku ....
until finally you Leave me ....

I want you to know ....
even though you're so ....
I'm slalu love you ....
until death came to pick me up ....
karna sincere love for you ....


Romantic Poetry | Heart Frames

Love this heart too happy to have you ..
If you are injured now, like I was running without lights ..
Maybe I knew I was not as perfect ..
But for the sake of this love, I'll love you with the perfect way ..
I will not speak if you lack ..
I could be happier frame of your heart ..
I never discussed my sacrifice ..
Loyalty never wavered ..
Although the storm came sweeping ..
Language beyond my honesty ..
I always keep your trust ..
I will never ask how much and how deep your love for me ..
Because I know that love can not be measured with anything ..
Because true love is flowing as it is ..


Romantic Poetry | I Love You

So happy I can feel your love
Taste so warm that can soothe this heart
My days are accompanied by a love so beautiful
Wherever I went my heart always remember you
Love is a passion for me
Your love is my soul torch
I probably would not be able to go from you
And I can not possibly turn away from you
love the most meaningful
longing unto me even more afraid to lose you
I want to always didakatmu, and I want to always be there in your heart
did not want me away from you
This liver was unable to let you go
do not ever get out of this heart
because I was so loved and love you
I love u Romantic Poetry
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site