Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Letter

 Love Letter

Love Letter 1
Love Letter To Marshanda

Marshanda Beautiful
As a person who secretly love you I'm sorry for the situation you lately, especially when video is circulating on YouTube. Marshanda, I can not say anything other than pray that you feel peaceful again soon.

Marshanda, if I do not secretly love you, I feel like the outpouring of your heart. Being the outpouring of feelings to express the load-benan that can not you share with others.Marshanda Unfortunately, I can only love from afar.

However Marshanda, because I can not be friends curhatmu, find a friend, Marshanda.Friends of the truth. Friend is one who will be there when sukamu and that will always be there when your grief. Friend, not a friend in times of joy alone but when you're sick then he would likely is near you. He will help you reduce your grief even though he may only be able to listen to any complaints or story.

Marshanda, I'm with you has been better today. Take care of yourself. You draw near to the Almighty. Perteballah faith in your chest and reinforce sabarmu. Be yourself Marshanda. Be strong personality as an unwavering rock reefs slammed. Cool off your personality like a breeze that greets the leaves. Refresh your personality like the water that removes the thirst of those who thirst. You Do not store up problems in every sense.Leave the unimportant and useless it pass without burdening the mind.

Marshanda, I will always love you as you are. I'm not expecting a reply feelings. To me, love means giving. I sincerely give my love to you and not ask the same from you. With love and see you happy, I'm too happy. However, if the saw you suffer, I was miserable.Therefore Marshanda, keep you always happy that I can go happy.

It's been quite an expression dear Marshanda this time. I hope you always healthy and always happy.
From the love

Someone out there


Love Letter to Sister Class

Dear Ningrum,

Hopefully you are not surprised to get this letter.

Ningrum, I'm sure you already know with me because I'm famous in our school. Almost all children class III, class II and class I as you know about me. Um, not cocky well, but that's reality.


Well, Ningrum. I've long had a liking to you. I remember once when I entered the classroom MOS Id, I was astonished to see there were two girls sitting on the bench at the back. Usually sitting on the bench at the back is a boy. That was a naughty boy. Because not always, I look at the faces of two girls. Hmm ... there is pounding in my chest when I looked at the girl sitting on the left. The next day when you are resting I ask one of the class Id of your name. Apparently your name is very beautiful, Ningrum.

Ningrum. Yes, Ningrum. Name of gentility. That's what flashed in my mind. And it turns out, it is true that you gentility. There Doro Raden title in front of your name.

RR. Ningrum. Never mind You and I patrician offspring of the people. My feelings can not be cheated that I like. I always pay attention in school aktivitasmu. I follow where your feet. Of course, with a distance that does not bother you.


But Ningrum, I'm tired. I'm tired to always follow you at a distance. I want to walk beside you. I want to sit in the canteen with you. I want to be with you in the library, watch a show, watch movies, go to the beach, and others.

I hope you'll have me. I knew I was a child class III and class I. You kids But, what is blocking? I thought it was better if children go out with class III grade I.

Well Ningrum. I wait your answer. Please do not stay long yes.

Sweet Regards,

Brother your class

Love Letter 3

Love Letter to Girls classmate

Hello Goddess,

I hope you're happy now. Unlike yesterday, I saw you like being sad. If You're happy, I'm sure this letter can you read with open heart as well.

Goddess, I want to say a truth to you. I put his heart to you, Wi. For a long time. If calculated, since we are so classmates was the beginning.


I'm not lying, Wi. You're probably not aware of. However, I always secretly watching you. I'm afraid you've got a boyfriend. But, after all this time I noticed, tidap You seem to have a boyfriend. Karen's why I send this letter to you.

Wi, until now I've never had a boyfriend. I also have never expressed my feelings for another girl. This is a first for me. So, I feel the need to gather courage for a long time since my first submission to you.

Goddess, I want to be your boyfriend. I hope you are willing to accept me. I promise I will be faithful to you guys.

I know you would need time to weigh up your feelings. I'll mennati your job a week or two weeks. If another month or so, I fear no longer hold back the power to confide tulusku you.

Please reply to this letter, Wi. Whatever the answer will you give.

From that love,

Em Yopik


Love Letter 4

Love Letters An Entrepreneur

Dear.
Ms.. Ine
in London
Hal: Offer Agreements

Sincerely,
I am very excited to tell you that I have fallen in love with you as of the date 1Januari ago. Based on our family meeting on 7 January at 19:00, I resolved to offer myself as your prospective lover.

Love relationship we will establish a minimum 3-month probationary period before entering a permanent stage. Of course, after the trial period is over, will be held in advance on the job training intensively and sustainably. And then, every three months thereafter to be held also the evaluation of job performance that could lead to giving rise to the status of beloved life partner. Costs incurred for home dining and shopping will be divided equally between the two sides. Furthermore, based on your performance and your performance, it was likely that I will bear a larger share of total spending. However, I was wise enough and able to assess, the number and shape of the expenses that you remove it later.

I humbly ask you to respond to this offer within 30 days from the date of receipt. Passing of that date, this offer will be canceled without further notice, and of course I will switch and considering other candidates. I would be very berterimah you if you deign to forward this letter to sister, cousins ​​and even your close friends, if you reject this offer.

So that I can offer previously submitted and thank you for your attention.

Jakarta, 15 March 2005

Sincerely,
Love Letter 5

Love Letters A Hacker

If your heart is a system, then I will scan you to find out which ports are open so there is no doubt when I c: \ nc-l-o-v-e into your heart, but I only dare to ping behind the Anonymouse proxy, is this it's love that makes me feel like a loser or whatever I am indeed a real loser!

If your heart is a system, I feel like advantage vulnerabilitiesmu, pake PHP injection Then l ls-la; find /-perm 777-type d, so I know if in your heart there is a writing folder or is there a free space for me?.
What I have to plug backdor "Remote Connect-Back Shell" so I stay waiting for a connection from you alone, let me not languish like this.

If your heart is a system, when all accepted my request I will continue in bugtraq nogkrong to know your latest bugs then I'll patch n pacth continue, I'll keep the service you do not crash n I'll be I'll plug firewallmu portsentry, and pagemu setting error "The page can not be found Coz Has Been Owned by Someone get out!" I promise there is not going macelinious hidden programs or services that, because I'm very affectionate and loves you.

If your heart is a system, do not have the words "You do not have permission to access it" for me, if you want the ping flood ga DDos Attack Or do ah ....! You must be the angel savior. If your heart is a system, ...?

But unfortunately your heart is not a system, you are the angel of my dreams, who had screwed systemku!
Someday I'll come n say if my heart had been infected with a virus sweep, Ga anti virus that can exist apart ... you just went.

 Love Letter 6

Love Letters A Scientist

Archimedes and Newton would not understand magnetic fields berinduksi among us
Einstein and Edison was unable to formulate E = mc2 Ah no comparable moment of love

First bayangmu falls right in the focus of my real, upright, magnified with a maximum power of the lens
Milikan fall like drops of oil in a vacuum Love is greater than Avogadro's number ...

Although we like the sun and the distance of Pluto as the wave amplitude aphelium berinterfensi with my heart
Beautiful perfect harmonic motion with no restoring force with force coupling How infinite angular velocity

My love is unstoppable mechanical energy by friction, potential energy, my love is unaffected by the constant force
The kinetic energy of my love =-mv ~ Even the law of conservation of energy can not compete with the law of conservation of our

See the law of love we love moments perpendicular to the moment of our love Making love as a perfect equilibrium point with infinite inertia would not be deterred impulse or momentum style
This is the resultant momentum of our love

Regards Love Letter
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site