Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mother Poems

Mother Poems - Mothers are the most beautiful woman in life, mothers who give birth, care for and raise us all with great affection. below poem for mother

Mother ... 
are women who have been giving birth 
take care 
raised me 
educate me 
I have grown up 

Mother ... 
is a woman who is always alert when I was in the cradle 
when my legs have not been strong enough to stand 
when my stomach feels hungry and thirsty 
when I woke again in the morning, noon and night 

Mother ... 
is a caring woman 
when I was sick 
when I fell 
when I cry 
when I'm lonely 

Mother ... 
has been sleeping at a time when I looked at your face 
there is light filled with keridhoan 
there are rays that are full of patience 
there is light filled with love and affection 
there is light because I'm exhausted 

I always trouble you 
I always seize your attention 
I have spent the water your milk 
I always troubling to appear crying 

Mother ... 
you cry because I 
you sad because I 
You suffer because of me 
you skinny because I 
You sacrificed everything for me 

Mother ... 
credit is not reciprocated 
credit is not bought 
credit is endless 
credit is incomparable 
credit is beautifully painted in heaven 

Mother ... 
only prayers can I presented to you 
because of your righteousness 
no unrequited 

I cried just as a witness 
of my love for you 

Mother ..., I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 
also the father ...!!!


Mother Poems 2
Mother , 
13 years have passed on 
The long journey of my life with you 
You gave me a hug when brittle 
You gave me your laughter as grieving 
You teach all yanf I never understood 
Ketulusanmu with me ... .... 
I'll never forget

Mother , 
I wish I could, 
I want to remain your son 
Who always sleep in your lap 
Who always wiped his eyes as I mourn 
I want you with me always

But it might not be 
Because I have to go for a while 
Leave you 
To reach my goal 
Far away ... ... ..

Must I spent the day without you 
I do not know what I'm capable of 
But I believed would be

All for the sake of mother 
For the sake of replying all sincerity to me 
In order to provide 
at the corner of your lips because of me 
Will I keep you longing for a moment ... .... 
I bet it all ... ... 
be paid to the struggle here

Mother , 
I promise I will not give up 
Wait for me Mother ... .... 
I'm going home with ... .. 
good news 
I took it as well as all stories 
my life here 
That always persist in your prayers. Mother Poems


If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site