Saturday, August 20, 2011

Father Poems

Father Poems 1
Poems For Father
Time took me back spins, 
into the past. 
looks, feels there 
radiated joy. 
Laughter and love ... 


My dad .. 

At that time, 
Dad seemed to continue and want to laugh 
with me. 
Seemed to not want my loss .. 
Will continue to protect me .. 
And warmth, Father .. 
It seems not deleted .. 

then I'm pretty sure, Dad .. 
You must love me ... 
...... 
... 
But, 
Now, I said and I made ​​sure 
It just lumps the past 
which would not be turned twice 
in my life. 
Those days were just a pinch of memories 
I think 
away many years ago. 
Now I, 
and my father as if 
are far apart, so far .. 
There was no laughter 
anything fun ... 
All perished erased the 
All the lost age 
.................... 
...................... 
which left only the sadness and lonely .. 


Dad, this second .. 
I want this time of change. 



Father 
Wrinkle your skin soft to touch hearts 
Your white hair emits rays of peace 
Loud voice gave me strength 
Weak stimulating your body to serve 

Anger is my soul 
Petuahmu is the way lurusku 
You are the inspiration in my life 
You are a spiritual mentor 
If I may be reborn 
I want you to be my father anymore. 


Father Poems 3
Father
I could not take your departure 
The sky was overcast so sorry 
Those clamorous becerita 
About all your good deeds

I come to you, dad 
Breezy under the frangipani and nisanmu 
I cried and prayed 
Remembering all wrong and my sin to you

Your leaving me at once mature 
Taught me how important life 
To be useful for others

Your leaving teaching 
How to love and cherish 
How should genuine sacrifice and patience 
How should fight for her children 
Until the last moment hayatmu 
You continue to pray for the happiness of your children

Today I see you, dad 
Through the poem to remember you 
When it comes time comes 
I tell her all the grandeur and glory 
Together with my dry dawn dew include prayer 
May you find the best place in the side of his

Father, 
I miss you


Poems For Father Day 4

I imagine tear your eyes meet lids 
when you read these lines of love 
the fruit of your heart 
Kusapa, there are some tear hanging in my soul 
about to burst into the world to accompany keharuanmu

Nothing can I say today 
like yesterday, I could only silence 
try to write a few words the phrase honor 
you are now sitting watching the inspiration of God 
possessed the bones of your parents.

Is there I'll see my parents 
rebound as happy singing your heart 
who want to take the highest stage of human nature? 
I think the shadow of a grain scratch your eyes water 
are pushed out by the happiness 
I tried to cover up the road for the tears 
who could not hold back emotion 
demanding a way out, 
might want to make friends with your tears


So first poem to his father, later added again. Father Poems

If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site