Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Poetry

Love poetry is the poetry of the most sought-after and enjoy doing enumerated by teenagers, because the love poetry can be used as a weapon in the world of romance, love poetry also banayak in the search on the internet, then the propagators that I post them on my favorite blog

Without speaking at length let's look at love poetry below


 Love Poetry

Love Poetry 1 | Greet 'The Love'

As night began to dissolve
The atmosphere became more silent
I lay in the rigidity
Because heart stuck in lonely
Sadness with loneliness
As if to abort million hopes

Lonely night has passed
The morning began a new day coming
I awoke from a long night
Slowly I move,
Stand up and opened the window
Implicit was the morning sun
Irradiate ... ...
Threw all the bitterness of delusion


Indeed, I must remain strong stand
Songsong new day
Greeted with something beautiful
Realize the mystery of joy and love

Greet 'The Love' is beautiful
Give him a smile
Color the day with love


Love Poetry 1 | Will You Be My

Just wanted to be closer
This is now a terniat
And maybe this upset teralamat
And this is written in a brief message
Will she be conditional
Will I be able to be seen
I was not in plain apa2
But I have a love implied
It is very difficult tuk said
Karna also aching hearts
But I still have desire
Nan grew up face to the sky
Keep running even slower
Hair beauty will shine
Radiated beauty covered
Inwardly asked terbesit
Whether it's going call


Love Poetry 2 | Fear Me

I'm biased in a quiet
in the stillness of the night ..
while, no longing limit
while, tatapku increasingly pervasive

revolve around the promise,
ever spoken
that love never cracked
by time
is it true, that. . .?
I began to unravel
the meaning of your promise
and ..
dissolution my night
waft the scent your body
at the time of unification
inflame the mind
I angled in fear
fear of losing you

I plead only,
your smile your way
My DNG, or some other


Love Poetry 3 | I Want

Of meaning in my heart
Taste more
for you can be aware
my presence is really hard

sync with your heart
try to understand more
about you
to be able to take
love truly
I want from you


Love Poetry 4 | Love Poetry Puzle

Isolated in the shackles of love
She had never imagined that before
Testimony monks who make the heart wander blindly
Hit the confusing testimony

Lament the silence of love
Raising a variety of diaphragm
Forming an angle opposite
Holding everything that happened

The push themselves continue to emerge from various directions
Against hard water
Holding soft rock
Merundukan all that happened

Maybe he did not know
Maybe he's not with me
Maybe he's always smiling
But I hope he understands the circumstances of this

Loneliness makes me feel calm
Passed making unwanted curvature
Remember it inevitably
Exacerbate the situation peaceful

Defense love destroyed by cannon
Arrows defeated by the guns of love hearts
Shield souls lost some where
Punctured the enemy is so weak

Time is running very precious to me
Footsteps bound
Bonds themselves are not regardless of
One key to understanding all of it  | Love Poetry
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site